I am an internationally awarded Global Market Specialist offering worldwide connections with over 100,000+ Coldwell Banker agents across 41 countries. I am a superior real estate professional with the natural instincts of a seasoned agent. I understand the needs and motivations of both Sellers and Buyers and that allows me to prevail and assure success for my clients.
I specialize in helping clients buy and sell real estate. From the first time home buyer, seasoned investor to fine estates. I enjoys all areas / aspects of being a REALTOR®
Whether a multi-million dollar home in a gated community or a rural estate on the waterfront, I bring the skill sets and intuition to the table to understand the property, how to present the property and how to effectively utilize the tools provided to me through my company. My skills are unmatched in the real estate industry. At the end of the day, I can demonstrate the features and benefits of owning the property with the focus and confidence that is the gift to so few.
I live in Williamsburg/James City County with my husband John whom I have shared over 40 years of marriage. Our daughter Meredith lives locally, along with her husband and daughter Kourtney.
Prior to becoming a successful and passionate Realtor, I worked at Mary Immaculate Hospital as the Cardiopulmonary Department Head. I also Co-Own Southern Comfort Farm Inc. with my husband John, owning and managing numberless farms / barns boarding up to 70 horses. In addition to running the farm, I am passionate about training horses and riders and am frequently involved with hunter and jumper shows up and down the east coast.
Raised with a family loving boating, sports cars and horses, it is no surprise that waterfront and equestrian properties are close to my heart. I am very knowledgeable, both through personal experience, as well as listing and selling these specialty properties.
Accredited Buyers Representative ABR: The Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) designation is for real estate buyer agents who focus on working directly with buyer-clients at every stage of the home-buying process.
Seniors Real Estate Specialist SRES® : REALTORS® qualified to address the needs of home buyers and sellers age 50+. By earning the SRES® Designation, the Realtor has demonstrated the necessary knowledge and expertise to counsel clients age 50+ through major financial and lifestyle transitions in relocating, refinancing, or selling the family home.
Certified Global Luxury Property Specialist : Global Luxury Property Specialists are an exclusive group within the Coldwell Banker organization, making up under ten percent of independent sales associates affiliated with the brand worldwide. Coldwell Banker Global Luxury Property Specialists conducted approximately 25,000 transactions of homes priced at $1 million or more in 2016
Honors + Awards:
- 5 Star Realtor in Hampton Roads
- Realtor of the Year by the Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors® 2003 and 2008
- Virginia Association of REALTORS® Honor Society Award
- duPont Registry of Luxury Homes Distinctive Realtor® 100th Anniversary Registry
- Wall Street Journal's Top Luxury Real Estate Specialist
- National Sales Award
- "Rookie of the Year" 1999
- Successfully marketed to a sale one of the area's most expensive estate sold by a Williamsburg Real Estate firm for over 4 Million Dollar
- Coldwell Banker Traditions Top Producer 2013
- Recipient of the Agnes McGhee Education is Power Award
- Virginia Association of Realtors National Code of Ethics Instructor
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors